Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Little Bean


I have been having some pain lately, like cramps and sharp pain in my lower abdomen, so I let them know today when I had my second HCG level. So the Dr. RE decided to do a US to make sure it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy. And here's what they found! That tiny dark dot is our baby! Right in the uterus like it should be. I was ecstatic to see that! I was surprised they could find something since it is so early. I can't wait to see the heartbeat now! It really feels real now, to see what is going on in there. I certainly feel like there is something going on, but to see it is wonderful. Thank you God.

3 comments:

  1. How comforting!! Seeing/hearing the heartbeat is amazing! Can't wait for you to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. relief & precious sight. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete