Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feeling Pregnant

I have become very aware of my uterus in the last couple of days. It feels like a hard apple that isn't flexible anymore. I can feel it when I bend over. It wasn't like that before. It is exciting for me because I am already starting to feel pregnant. I have been having tons of symptoms, but not anything I can feel that is growing in there, but now I feel it. Sometimes I think I am crazy since I am only 5 weeks along, and how could I really feel something already? But I know my body pretty well.

I am still having some sharp pain, but it is getting better. I just have to take it easy, which is hard for me. It is hard at work too when I have to ask other people to do things for me like move patients. I have to take breaks in between chores in the house too. But it is all for a good cause!

I feel so grateful for this little thing growing inside me. I just can't believe it is finally happening. I feel really good about it too. I have such a good feeling about this pregnancy, and I know that is from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment