Saturday, September 12, 2009

Really?

Has it really come to this? Do I really need to inject myself with drugs to get pregnant? I think I am still in shock. I am still surprised that it takes all of this to get a baby. I had a feeling it might take a little more effort than most, but this is ridiculous. I wonder what these powerful meds will do to my body. As a nurse, I see side effects from meds all the time. I even give more meds to help with the side effects of them. How will this effect me? Clomid was hard this time around. I really felt not good. I am hoping I feel much better on these than that last round of Clomid. I am not expecting I will feel like myself, but no more headaches please. Those were not fun. Oh God make this work-it's in your hands, I trust in you.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope this cycle is different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! I'm doing my first inj. cycle in October and it's crazy to think about. I hope these meds get your body to respond and get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the drugs don't bother you and that you have a successful cycle. Side effects stink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly overwhelming, isn't it. I refuse to put all my meds in one area because I don't want to pretend it's not really that many. Here is hoping this cycle is different! And that the side effects leave you alone...

    ReplyDelete