Monday, August 17, 2009

CD 14 Follie Check

The follies have not grown. My lining grew a little. Big whoop, I think this cycle is a no-go. The nurse called and gave me the news, and told me to stop taking the estrogen. My ovaries are huge, and have more follicles, but they are small ones and numerous, and she explained that might be why I am having pain. And that means no exercising. I hope I don't gain any more weight! I will do a final check on Thursday just to make sure things still aren't growing, then on to injectables next cycle.

I really am disappointed. I had really high hopes for this to work this time. I don't know why, Clomid hasn't done it for me in the past. It is just a lot to go through between the meds, hormones, hormone side effects (I have been crying at everything), and trying to coordinate work with follie checks. And now more waiting to do it all again! UHGG! Why does God test us in the areas we are the most terrible at? I am an inpatient person, so this waiting stuff gets on my nerves! Oh Lord, teach me to be more patient (but can you teach me the easy way?)

8 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) I'm sorry!! That is soooo disappointing and frustrating. I hope the wait until your next cycle flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man alive, I am sorry. I responded the first cycle I took Clomid and then NOTHING the next two. Not to mention all the hormonal side effects. ((HUGS)) I hear you on the impatient part too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you ((hugs)) so sorry this cycle isn't working. And I hope the time flies until your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so hard to deal with this kind of stuff. I'm sorry you're going through it.

    LFCA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. They canceled my first cycle with clomid and now I am waiting to get my period again. Waiting stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the LFCA! So sorry about this cycle. Clomid didn't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from LFCA Thinking of you and praying for peace. I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete