Friday, June 18, 2010

Big Baby Maybe

So I went into the OB's and of course they measured me as usual and I was measuring at 38 cm--5 weeks ahead of where I am! This of course, freaked me out. I am not interested in trying to push a 10 lb. baby out of me. The last couple weeks I have been feeling quite big. When I read the updates on babycenter.com I have been feeling like the baby is bigger than what they have been saying it is. Now I may have confirmation of that! My OB suggested an US next week to check the size. We shall see what that reveals. The problem is that those are notoriously inaccurate, especially the closer to the due date you get. It will be nice to see him again anyway. My only consolation right now is some friends telling me they measured big too and had normal sized babies. I am riding on that hope right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment