Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Nursery



I have less than 100 days to go!! I can't believe it! It has gone by fast. There have been some days that seem like forever, but overall I can't believe I only have 3 months to go.
This is making me nervous that we don't have the nursery ready, and I feel like we aren't close. There isn't much more I can do. JJ needs to get his desk emptied and switched to our other desk. He recently has been getting more work, which is good for the finances, but not good for the things that need to get done around the house! I really want the nursery done before the shower in a month.
I think I have finally decided for certain to stay with our safari theme for the nursery. I found some wall hangings that are baby safari animals which are so cute. So I set out to find bedding which would match. I found one, but wasn't certain until I spent hours looking for something else, but nothing else stood out for me.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I think it's great that it's not too "baby" and can be used for a while.

    ReplyDelete