Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Making Room

Lately I have been tackling the bedroom that will be the nursery, trying to pare down all the stuff that we have. It is amazing what you can accumulate over the years, and what you feel like you need to hold on to. It's hard to tell what kind of room we will need for this little one without having any reference point. I still can't believe all the stuff that is needed for an eight pound human.

I would really like to have the room ready for everything for the shower which will be in May. I don't want to have to deal with sifting through all the wonderful gifts and worrying about where I am going to put it all. I just want to be able to set everything up and put everything away right away. I don't know why, but I have the feeling like I need to get it all ready soon, but I am only halfway through the pregnancy!!! Crazy.

I finally am feeling good enough to get back to the prenatal yoga. It felt really good. All the stretching and poses really helped my body feel better. It didn't do much for me in the beginning of the pregnancy, but now I understand the poses and how they can really help now that I am bigger. I just have to remember to actually do it now!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to clearing out stuff!!
    That is good to hear that you like the yoga! I am thinking of trying it in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete