Monday, November 2, 2009

CD 8 Update

I have such hope (again!) for this cycle. We have hit the ovaries hard with a whopper dose of Menopur right from the start, and we are hoping they respond much better this time. Everyone in the office seems to think it is going to work. I am REALLY hoping they are right.

I started having some cramping last night, which made me excited. This is apparently a good sign things are happening in there. I have had even more today, and they are almost painful when they come - also makes me happy! I go in for an ultrasound and labs tomorrow. They wanted me to come in today, but I had to work. I am done worrying about what I am going to do with work and their requirements for me to come in. I am just trusting that it is in God's hands, and I am not worrying about it anymore. It was just a lot to worry about.

I had difficulty telling her I will not be in on Monday, but Tuesday at first, but once I said it, it felt right. She didn't know what to say at first, but then she just said she'll have to tell the MD. (Fine, that's not going to change the fact that I can't come in.) I am sure she has many women who bend over backwards to make the appointments they see fit (which to me is when it is convenient for them). Women wanting to follow things to the tee, of course, is understandable. But I can't keep stressing over whether they want me to come in on my working days, and they need to know that. I put my trust in God, who is in control of this thing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment